Jennifer Rylance +61 (0) 419 733 343
Emergency mobile number – Tim +61 (0) 418 744 155
Cam Rylance 0488 008 19
Jackie Rylance 0488 014 055
Your payments are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
Should you be eligible for a refund, it will be made through internet transfer to an Australian bank account, or via PayPal to your cc.
Once full or part payment is made, there are no refunds for reduction of number of guests.
Once payment is made, there may be a refund for reduction of number of nights if another booking is secured.
An administration charge may apply for any variation or cancellation.
If Management is able to relet the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU SECURE TRAVEL INSURANCE, WHICH WILL COVER ANY COSTS YOU INCUR FOR CANCELLATION OF RENTAL. (Conditions apply).
7. SECURITY DEPOSIT
- A security deposit is required before arrival via internet transfer. It will be credited to your Australian bank account or cc via Paypal once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure. The trigger for this payment to be made is for you to email your bank details at the completion of your rental.
- Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the security deposit. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra occupants beyond those declared.
- There is a condition report in each home detailing any existing damage or wall marks etc and house contents list. Please look around the home and in the event you find damage/issues/missing items then please notify us within 24hours. If we do not hear from you, we assume the list tallies with what you have found on arrival.
- in the event you are not charged a security deposit, you may be required to pay for any damage or loss
8. UNAVAILABILITY & BEST FIT POLICY
If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc), then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full for any unused nights.
9. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS & EXCESSIVE NOISE
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. Small groups for dinner are welcome, but noise must not be audible to neighbours between 10pm (11pm Fri and Sat nights) and 8am.
- You have rented a suburban home and as such stringent rules need to apply to noise. Unfortunately past occupants have sorely tested our neighbour’s patience hence these conditions. Neighbours at each home have our contact numbers. In the event they call us for excessive noise, there will be one warning and $100 penalty applies. If called twice or if the police are called out, then YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED.
- Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
- Pets are allowed at the Property by arrangement only. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both within and outside the property. Pets are not allowed on furniture or carpet at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. Professional flea treatment may need to be carried out at Guests expense.
- Dogs in season or prone to shedding hair are not permitted.
11. AIR CONDITIONERS AND DRYERS
AUSTRALIA HAS VERY HIGH POWER COSTS.
- Air con units and dryers are the largest consumers of power. The houses have not been priced to allow for 24/7 use of air conditioners. It would be appreciated if you would turn them off when absent from the room. (If on a visit to the home, we hear the air con units on and noone is home, we reserve the right to enter and turn them off. This may result in an excess power use fee.)
- Upon leaving if an airconditioner is left on, you may be charged for excess power use, as sometimes we may not get to the home the day of departure.
- Each home has an outdoor line, and in fair weather please use these not the dryers. Dryers are supplied for wet weather only.
- 24/7 use is available for $15 more per day.
12. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
- Only the occupants nominated and agreed in the Rental may stay in the Property over night. If any other people stay,
- extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund. ANY OCCUPANTS IN EXCESS OF THOSE PAID FOR WILL BE CHARGED AT DOUBLE THE EXTRA PERSON RATE.
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security deposit
- All furniture and furnishings must be left/returned to the position they were in when you arrived.
- If you rent more than one unit in the same property, ALL items must be returned to their original positions.
- The exit clean fee is priced to cover a holiday home clean. This includes, floors, obvious marks on windows, bathrooms, kitchen benches, fridges, dusted surfaces, BBQs, dryers.
- A bond level clean, includes - all vents, high surfaces, fans, skirting boards, moving furniture to clean under, steam clean of carpets, rugs and fabric furnishings, all windows, sliding tracks, inside all cupboards and drawers, feature cushion covers etc.
The holiday home clean fee (which includes linen), is roughly 1/3 of a full "bond clean". So if that is the level of clean you require, please let us know before arrival and we will advise the new clean fee.
NB. this is not to say these "bond clean" items are not covered regularly, they are done incrementally with each clean at changeover times.
- There are some regular maintenance tasks to be performed such as pool, garden and fire equipment and air conditioner inspections. The days these are done can vary. Re fire inspections and air con maintenance, all our homes are done on the same day, twice a year. We are usually with the inspector if we can be, but there may be times when we can't. He is an independent operator, and has been looking after our homes for years. The times they come cannot be changed, you will be notified but they may access without you home.
- Our plumber and electrician, have regularly been required to enter homes without any there. You can be assured they are totally trustworthy. Both are personal friends of 30plus years.
- Please contact us first with a plumbing or electrical issue, but in an urgent circumstance pls call
Toby Nason - electrician 0404 925 955
Sam Chandler - plumber 0437 232 137
In the event a tradesman needs to access property to fix electrical appliances etc, we make the initial call and can give them access information if you will not be there. If this is unsuitable for you, then we make the initial call to verify payment, and we will give you their number to arrange a time that suits you.
13. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
- Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
- We recommend you purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.